Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Blog Update 5-16-17

Hello! Hope you're doing well. Are you drinking enough water? Getting enough sleep? Taking care of yourself physically and mentally? Getting outside? I hope so. You deserve it.

Anyway, sorry about not posting for, like, four months. Along with being busy with work and life (and not having a good balance between the too I'M WORKING ON IT), I also haven't been inspired to write anything. Most of my focus has been funneled into improving my running pace, training new employees at the front desk, keeping up with the bills, travelling hither and yon, and staying sane in the current political quagmire, so this blog has kind of fallen to the wayside as many blogs of mine have before. I doubt I'll be able to write as voraciously as I did when I first started this blog, but I'll claim it's "quality over quantity" and pretend my writing is better now even though I'm out of practice and it's as garbage as it always has been.

I can't guarantee I'll be consistent at all with updating or posting in this blog, especially considering I posted a total of six times last year-- one of those posts being an apology for not posting. Hell, it's mid-May already and this is only the third thing I've posted this year. At this rate I'll have something up by, what, November maybe? I don't know.

I might post something up once or twice a month (I said that last year in April and I very much didn't do that at all) so keep an eye out for that. There are some adventures I want to take this year, and research I want to do on a bunch of things, so I might write about it.

I guess I'll see you next time! Take care! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment