Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog Update 4-21-16

Shit. Uh...

Do you remember when I said I might get back into blogging because the off-season was coming and I'd have more time and focus?

I've posted four. Since October. Sorry about that.

For what it's worth, I've been busy with work since there was one of the best wildflower blooms in Death Valley in over a decade and we never really got slow, I've been running some more and have been preparing for another 10k next week and a Spartan Race at the end of the year, and I moved! Sure, it's a block away from where I was, but I still moved though and that's what counts. Plus, I'm still looking for advance my career so there's always that chance a bigger move will come.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for the infrequency of content on this blog. I, once again, can't make any guarantees that there will be weekly posts, but hopefully I can hammer out something at least once or twice a month. I think I can at least get race reports, prose-y shit, and stupid observations up from here on, so keep an eye out for those.

Have a good rest of the month! See you in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment