Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Quick Update 3-25-15

Hi reader! Sorry I haven't updated this blog in awhile, I've been really busy with life and work and everything in-between.

Because of unseasonably warm weather, people have been travelling to the area and staying at the hotel and I've been getting out of town (or at least out of the house) on the weekends. I only just caught up on sleep last night after going nearly nonstop doing stuff since Friday morning. Coffee has been my savior, sleep has been a star crossed lover, and my schedule has been-- and continues to be-- full.

I plan to go camping and hiking a lot more once I get a free weekend, I have a half marathon to run this weekend that I'm horribly unprepared for (I'll try to write on that next week), I went to Disneyland and the coast in the last month, there are weddings and various other events to attend, and... yeah. It's been a busy few weeks and it doesn't show any signs of letting up.

I'll continue to write the same flowery, prosaic bullshit I always do soon.

In the meantime, I have to build up more stuff to write about.

And hopefully I can get a restful night's sleep one of these weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment