Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Quick Update 12/24/14

Happy Christmas Eve! This won't be much of a post, but I wanted to give a few quick updates as to what's been on in my world for the last couple weeks in the form of bullet points:

  • Construction at the front desk in the hotel I'm employed through
  • My 26th birthday
  • The passing and funeral for my grandfather (which was hard but I might write about it later)
  • LOTS of work
  • LOTS of driving in poor weather
  • The introduction of FitBit into my life (I'm lazy) (Also thank you, Stephanie)
  • Bills!
  • Shopping!
  • Budgeting!
  • A couple movies (The Hobbit was okay, The Pyramid was hilariously bad)
Along with plenty of other things, it's been a pretty busy time for me. I've been with my girlfriend and my family when I'm not working, but I'll sit down and write something interesting to read soon (probably next week with a NYE theme, like "New Year New Me" or some shit)

I hope everyone has been enjoying the season, and whoever celebrates Christmas has a holly jolly one!

No comments:

Post a Comment